Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Family Law Lawyer
Family Law is a broad area of the law that encompasses many different types of emotionally charged issues. When dealing with these matters, it is always helpful to have a knowledgeable lawyer on your side.
For 30 years, clients throughout the Harrisburg area have trusted their family law and other legal issues to me, attorney Diane S. Baker, Esquire. I pride myself on my client-centered focus, taking the time to get to know my clients and their situations. This allows me to tailor the approach I take to suit their specific needs and goals for the case.
Some of the types of family law cases that I confidently and compassionately handle include:
- Divorce (no fault and contested)
- Child custody and Visitation
- Child and Spousal Support (alimony)
- Property Division (equitable distribution)
- Protection from Abuse Proceedings
- Property Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO) (division of retirement assets)